We take care to minimise disruption and damage when removing paint, thermoplastic and rubber from roads, car parks and airport runways.
Using the most up-to-date methods and equipment, we keep fumes, smoke and noise to an absolute minimum, leaving surfaces clean and ready for resurfacing and marking.
Our Hydro Blast fleets have been operating nationwide and globally for several years, and can mobilise quickly anywhere in the UK.
Gentle but effective removal methods
- Hydro blasting – Ultra high pressure water
- Mechanical – Abrasive
- Thermic Lance – Hot compressed air
- Captive shot blasting – recyclable steel shot
- Fast response and around the clock work, in all conditions
- Trusted by airports, race tracks and local authorities nationwide
Market Leaders in Runway Rubber removal
Working with the most up to date high-pressure water systems, Roadgrip is able to remove rubber deposits to the highest level of cleaning without wearing or polishing the asphalt, tarmac or concrete pavement.
The world’s airports and highways trust us, and our market-leading system, to deliver the most reliable results. Call us and see the difference yourself.