Company Health & Safety Policy Statement
In accordance with our duty under Section 2(3) of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and in fulfilling its obligations to both employees and the public who may be affected by its activities; the Directors of Roadgrip Ltd have produced the following statement of policy in respect of health and safety.
It is our aim to achieve a working environment which is free of work-related accidents, incidents and ill-health and to this end we will pursue continuing improvements from year to year.
We undertake to discharge our statutory duties by:
- Complying with applicable legal requirements, and with other requirements to which the company subscribes that relate to its OH&S hazards
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures
- Providing and maintaining safe work equipment
- Establishing and enforcing safe methods of work
- Recruiting and appointing personnel who have the skills, abilities and competence commensurate with their role and level of responsibility
- Ensuring that tasks given to employees are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform
- Ensuring that technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate
- Promoting awareness of health and safety and of good practice through the effective communications of relevant information, ensuring all persons within the organisation are made aware of their individual OH&S responsibilities
- Identifying opportunities and needs for continual improvement of OH&S performance and the prevention of injury and ill health
- Furnishing sufficient funds needed to meet these objectives
- Ensuringthat health and safety will not be compromised for other objective.
All employees on their part are encouraged to contribute actively towards achieving a work environment that is free of accidents, incidents and ill health.
Our health and safety policy will be reviewed anually to monitor its effectiveness and to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organisation.
This statement is to be read in conjunction with the responsibilities, arrangements, procedures and guidance that together form the health and safety policy for Roadgrip Ltd.
The official, signed version of this statement can be viewed here: Roadgrip Health & Safety Policy