Roadgrip Ltd (The Company) is a specialist sub-contractor undertaking the following activities in Airfield, Highway, Retail, Motorsport, Car Park sectors and to a number of private and public sector Clients in the UK and internationally:
- Line Marking/Airfield Markings
- Surface Coatings, Waterproofing
- Joint Sealing, Saw Cutting
- Surface Retexturing
- Grooving, Grinding and Joint Sealing
- Paint Removal using UHP Water Blasting and Shot Blasting
- Runway Rubber Removal
- Formula1 Line Marking
- Asphalt Preservation
It is the company’s policy to operate in accordance with a documented and certified management system which includes the requirements of ISO 45001: 2018.
We will comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974.
It is our aim to achieve a working environment which is free of work-related accidents, incidents & ill-health and to this end we will pursue improvements from year to year.
In order to achieve this the company is committed to:
- Identify the risks and opportunities that need to be addressed to prevent injury & ill-health and to achieve improvement
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare of all personnel working under the control of the Company and others who may be affected by their acts or omissions, so far as is reasonably practicable
- Satisfy applicable requirements, including compliance to legal requirements and voluntary obligations, which relate to our occupational health and safety (OH&S) hazards
- Identify hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures
- Establish health & safety objectives based on this Policy Statement and where appropriate address identified risks and opportunities and formally review their progress and validity
- Ensure that sufficient resources are provided for the establishment, implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of our OH&S performance
- Provide the necessary training and development for our workforce to ensure they are competent to fulfil their roles
- Assess the performance of the Supply Chain to ensure that they comply with our Occupational Health & Safety requirements
- Not compromise safety for any business objective
- Ensure this Occupational Health & Safety Policy Statement is communicated and understood within the Company
- Monitor and undertake regular review of our health & safety performance, updating the OH&S processes as necessary to maintain improvement
- Review and update this Policy Statement annually to ensure its continuing suitability and effectiveness
It may be regarded as committing an act of misconduct, should any person deliberately break the safety rules. This includes putting the risk of injury to either oneself or others, also to risk damage to plant or property.
This policy is posted on our Company Noticeboard and our Company website.
Overall responsibility and leadership for this Policy Statement rests with the Managing Director.
This statement is to be read in conjunction with the responsibilities, arrangements, procedures & guidance that together form the health and safety policy for Roadgrip Ltd.
Managing Director Date: 3 January 2023