Rhinophalt preservation is ideal for extending the life of all bitumen bound surfaces such as the asphalt on high-traffic or high-speed roads, runways, taxiways, aprons, car parks, race circuits and test tracks.
Roadgrip are experts in the application of this innovative and sustainable surface solution, and carry out works throughout the world for local authorities, airports, motorsport circuits, MOD/military sites and retail car parks.
There are many benefits to using ASI’s Rhinophalt asphalt preservation material including:
- Fast and minimally disruptive application
- Cost effective asset management solution
- Improved surface safety
- Retains surface friction
- FOC compliance for civil, commercial and military airfields
- Excellent surface life extension
- Reduced reactive and unplanned maintenance costs
- Can be used to preserve asphalt surfaces in both early or later life
- Proven results from over 14 million square meters of application
- 94% reduction in CO2 emissions compared to traditional resurfacing
Roadgrip is an approved and authorised installer of ASI’s Rhinophalt, which means that we have proven expertise to offer sound advice and trusted workmanship in application.
If you would like to learn more, please contact us for a quick quote or view our recent projects.
RHiNOPHALT® IS A TRADEMARK OF ASI