Using the only vehicle-mounted device on the market, Roadgrip is the only friction-testing team able to accurately monitor, measure and report on the friction of your surface year-round.
As representatives for ASFT, we carry out highly advanced friction testing, reporting and consultancy for airfields around the world to improve the safety of runways. We are also able to sell the products and offer training, too. Our equipment is fully approved and used by over 300 airports around the world and conforms to all international aviation regulations.
- The only company able to accurately test friction year round
- Fully approved representatives
- Trusted by over 300 airports worldwide
- Highly advanced friction testing and reporting
- Excellent safety standards
- Rapid response UK and global teams
How friction testing works
The world-leading Continuous Friction Measurement Equipment (CFME) uses a unique generation of computer that measures the signals from sensors, which record pressure and pulses from the road or runway as the wheels turn. This data, along with GPRS data, is then captured, analysed and documented.
To find out more, please call our global team today.